North East Property Management
Letting your property to the right tenants speedily, and maintaining high levels of occupancy, are both key to the viability of your buy-to-let investment. We currently manage in excess of over 300 residential properties through our in-house lettings business, and provide expert advice on the right rental valuation and the most suitable type of tenant.
We have consistently achieved levels of occupancy in excess of 95% due to the emphasis we place on recommending properties that, through our experience and expertise, we know will rent well. Access to long-term, government-backed contracts has also been instrumental in delivering both high levels of tenant occupancy and eliminating the risk of non-payment of rent.
Our ongoing management service includes:
- obtaining appropriate references and full credit checks for prospective tenants
- collection of the deposits and registration with the government approved TDS deposit scheme
- preparing a tenancy agreement and any other relevant notices
- arranging an inventory of the property and its contents
- monthly rent collection and payment to clients
- submitting accounts if requested
- full maintenance of the property – including regular inspection visits and the organisation of routine repairs – thereby safeguarding the value of your investment.
Finally, should you feel it necessary, we can arrange for the purchase of a ‘rental guarantee‘, a form of insurance designed to maintain your income should a tenant default by more than one month on their rental payments.
What We Offer
…you receive all of the benefits of investing in residential buy-to-let property without experiencing any of the associated hassle.
If you are considering developing a property investment portfolio in the North of England, it would undoubtedly be worth an initial conversation with us to establish how we can help you.
2 South Terrace