At North East Property Investment, we have a long-track record of working with professional intermediaries across the UK in offering their clients attractive property investment solutions.
Our relationships include solicitors, accountants and independent financial advisers, all seeking to take advantage of the benefits of residential buy-to-let investments as a means of meeting their clients’ needs for competitive yields, capital growth, asset diversification and low risk.
Client types include:
- Working professionals with surplus capital.
- Those in receipt of a recent inheritance.
- 50+ consumers approaching retirement and looking to minimise risk by diversifying away from stock market investments.
- Retirees looking to maximise the income yield on their pension assets.
- Semi-professional investors looking to establish a substantial property portfolio.
- Overseas individuals and funds aiming for safe, high yield, tangible investments.
We work closely with intermediaries in order to deliver an entirely personalised solution that meets their and their clients’ requirements – both at inception and in the future.
Intermediaries receive an introducer fee in line with the size of the client’s investment.
What We Offer
…you receive all of the benefits of investing in residential buy-to-let property without experiencing any of the associated hassle.
If you are considering developing a property investment portfolio in the North of England, it would undoubtedly be worth an initial conversation with us to establish how we can help you.
2 South Terrace